You can! But you should be aware that we are currently unable to transfer the “Collector Ticket” aspect of your tickets. So, if you do list a Collector Ticket for sale, it will be listed and then sent to your buyer as a standard ticket (with the price cap limited to the price of a standard ticket), and the amount you can sell for will be limited accordingly.
Articles in this section
- When do tickets come off sale?
- Can I list tickets on Ticket Exchange if I’m outside of Ireland or the UK?
- How do I sell tickets?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing – what should I do?
- Can I cancel my listing at any time?
- I’ve made a mistake on my listing – what can I do?
- Can I resell tickets that I didn't buy on Ticketmaster?
- How will I know when my tickets have sold?
- Can I sell tickets that will be a Box Office collection on the day of the event?
- How do I remove a listing I no longer wish to sell?