‘Face value’ is the price printed on the ticket. This is the price set by the promoter and/or the venue and is the original price the ticket was bought for by the seller (excluding fees).
Articles in this section
- How can I contact you?
- How do I manage my Ticketmaster email notifications?
- What does ‘face value’ mean?
- I can't remember my password for my Ticketmaster account
- Do I need any special hardware or software to use TicketFast®/e-ticket?
- My data/GDPR
- What can I do if my tickets are lost, damaged or stolen?