Unfortunately, not – this is due to courier restrictions. You'll need to supply a full address where someone can be available to take delivery
Articles in this section
- I can't print my e-tickets
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?
- Can you ship to a military PO Box address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- Where are my tickets?
- Can my tickets be sent to my hotel?
- I’m travelling to the event – can I change the delivery address?
- What does my order status mean?
- I’ve lost my pdf – can I reprint my print-at-home tickets?