Yes – you can give your ticket(s) to a friend, partner or family member, even if your name is printed on it. However, some events/venues carry out ID checks to make sure the person who bought the tickets is attending. If this is the case, we’ll let you know when you book the tickets, and you must go to the event with your guest.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I use my Ticketmaster Gift Card on resale tickets?
- The background of my TicketFast®/e-ticket tickets prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats). What should I do?
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets. Can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Can I exchange or get a refund for my tickets?
- I haven't received my confirmation email
- I’ve received an A4 printed e-ticket. Will it get me into the event?
- I’ve paid over face value – can I get a refund for the difference?
- What if I receive the wrong tickets?
- My ticket has someone else's name on it. Is this normal?