Yes – if the tickets haven’t sold. Log into the My Account section of the website to cancel them. If they’ve already sold, you can’t delete or cancel the listing
Articles in this section
- When do tickets come off sale?
- Can I list tickets on Ticket Exchange if I’m outside of Ireland or the UK?
- How do I sell tickets?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing – what should I do?
- Can I cancel my listing at any time?
- I’ve made a mistake on my listing – what can I do?
- Can I resell tickets that I didn't buy on Ticketmaster?
- How will I know when my tickets have sold?
- Can I sell tickets that will be a Box Office collection on the day of the event?
- How do I remove a listing I no longer wish to sell?