This is really at the discretion of the venue. We’ll do our best to help your buyer collect tickets – however, if the venue doesn’t allow collections then we’ll have no choice but to cancel your sale.
Articles in this section
- How can I share my listing?
- When do tickets come off sale?
- Can I list tickets on Ticket Exchange if I’m outside of Ireland or the UK?
- How do I sell tickets?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing – what should I do?
- Can I cancel my listing at any time?
- I’ve made a mistake on my listing – what can I do?
- Can I resell tickets that I didn't buy on Ticketmaster?
- How will I know when my tickets have sold?
- Can I sell tickets that will be a Box Office collection on the day of the event?