It depends – if they’re sent ‘signed for,’ then yes. However, tickets aren’t always sent this way. To make sure your tickets reach you, we recommend giving an address where someone can be available to sign for the delivery – just in case, and to avoid any delays.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my tickets?
- I’m travelling to the event – can I change the delivery address?
- I can't print my e-tickets
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?
- Can you ship to a military PO Box address?
- Where are my tickets?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- Can my tickets be sent to my hotel?
- What does my order status mean?