Yes. Venues often distribute both electronic and printed tickets. Both types are valid for entry, so if you’ve got a printed ticket, make sure you keep it safe and bring it with you to the event.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I use my Ticketmaster Gift Card on resale tickets?
- The background of my TicketFast®/e-ticket tickets prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats). What should I do?
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets. Can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Can I exchange or get a refund for my tickets?
- I haven't received my confirmation email
- I’ve received an A4 printed e-ticket. Will it get me into the event?
- I’ve paid over face value – can I get a refund for the difference?
- What if I receive the wrong tickets?
- My ticket has someone else's name on it. Is this normal?