If your event has been rescheduled, we are working with the event organiser to identify new dates and we will contact you & your buyer as soon as we have confirmation and more information on this. Your tickets will usually be valid for the buyer to use for the rescheduled date, which means you’ll be paid 10-12 business days after the new event date. That’s in line with our Payment terms – we’re unable to offer an earlier payment date.
Articles in this section
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Can I sell tickets I purchased on your Ticket Exchange if my event is rescheduled due to Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- I’ve sold my tickets on your Ticket Exchange, what if my event is rescheduled due to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- I’ve sold my tickets on your Ticket Exchange, what if my event is cancelled due to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- What if my event is cancelled or rescheduled due to Coronavirus COVID-19?
- I’m worried about Coronavirus COVID-19. Can I get a refund?
- What is being done at venues to ensure prevention of Coronavirus COVID-19?